Creating a FAQ Category in Impel is very simple. Here's how you do it.
Creating a FAQ Category
- Go to the Support tab on the Impel Main Menu
- Click on the FAQ Category link on the sub-menu
- Now click on the Add icon on the top right hand side of the screen.
- Add a description for the FAQ Category and a name for the FAQ category as shown in the screen above.
- Impel allows you to have a hierarchy of FAQ Categories. If this is a child category, then select a Parent Category in the Parent type field. If not, leave that field as <None>, which is the default.
- Click on the Add button and you are done with creating a new FAQ Category. It's really that simple.
And now we move on to creating a new FAQ.
Creating a new FAQ
- From the Support tab on the Main Menu, click on the FAQs link
- Click on the Add FAQ button on the top right hand side of the screen to go to the Add FAQ item screen below.
- Key in the relevant question and answer in the boxes provided.
- Assign the item to the specific categories that you want on the right hand side.
Note: A single FAQ item may be assigned to one or more FAQ categories and will appear in all the categories chosen here.